Friends time is flying by as this is our first update from Ecuador and we have already been here 5 weeks! There is great ministry occurring here and we want to give you all updates as briefly as possible. If you have any questions or want to know more about a particular ministry or story, please feel free to contact us! We would love to hear from you! Also please share how can we be praying for you as we thank you for your continued prayers and support!
- NILI 41 workday in the taller (workshop)
- Getting involved with JNI (NYI) at our new local church
- Meeting all the District Superintendents of Ecuador
- Good Friday with friends experiencing the Cucuruchos
- Comic event at our local mall
- Helping lead worship at church on Palm Sunday
- Working on a temporary chapel for a church in Macas
- NILI 41 final workshop and send -off
- Going out to see our first movie in Spanish
- Driving other missionaries to visa appointments
- Meetings, office work, and planning, oh my!
- Dog sitting and fun with other dogs on campus
- Food with friends!
- Driving other missionaries to airport
- Working on mission vehicles
- Preparations for LoveWorks PLNU May 10-29th
- Having our own visa appointment May 6th!
Juan 14:6-7 “6 Yo soy el camino, la verdad y la vida —le contestó Jesús—. Nadie llega al Padre sino por mí. 7 Si ustedes realmente me conocieran, conocerían también a mi Padre. Y ya desde este momento lo conocen y lo han visto.”